Job Type :
Friday, 10 March 2017
Undertake day to day financial control, accounting, and reporting functions to ensure compliance with approved accounting regulations, standard and practices.
Prepare & review financial & management report, company forecast and budget, cash flow management etc
• Perform day-to-day accounting transactions including journal entries, etc.
• Perform monthly closing to ensure the reporting pack is submitted within stiputated timeline
• Analysis of financial perfomance and working with operations to bridge any perfomance gap
• Cost control and review of expenditures (capital expenditure, etc.)
• Preparation and reviewing of monthly forecast and variance analysis
• Preparation and reviewing of annual budget and tracking
• Preparation and filing of returns / survey (i.e. intrastat, corporate income tax, etc) to ensure compliance
• Preparation of annual accounts and liaise with auditors on audit related issues
• Overall governance, internal controls and system integrity at Spain